Trade Tools Insurance
With the average tradie carrying expensive equipment such as spray guns, drills, ladders, and more, theft of tools is increasing every year in Australia. These tools are vital to your business. Ensure you have the right tools insurance cover to protect you and your business.
We protect 1000s of tradies all across Australia. If your tools are lost, damaged or stolen, you’re covered. Get a quote from one of our experienced insurance experts today.
Are You Protected?
Get an affordable quote to insure your tools and general property:
Tools Cover Is More Important Than Ever
Tradespeople are among those heavily impacted by tool theft in the country.
In 2022, Tradies were reported to have lost equipment worth hundreds of millions of dollars across Australia . Apart from the devastating loss, most tradies could not get back to work for some time. This can be financially cripping for a tradesperson.
Are Tools of the Trade Covered Under Contents Insurance?
Tool cover should not be viewed as the same as Household Contents Insurance. It is a common mistake that many homeowners and tradies make. Contents insurance usually excludes business equipment and tools. If they are covered, tight claim limits are placed upon them. Also, you’re unlikely to be covered if you’re not at home.
For those reasons mentioned, tradespeople should always have a separate insurance policy covering tools and equipment used for work.
What is Tradie Tool Insurance?
Are your tools insured? Tools cover, otherwise known as general property insurance, protects your tools and transportable items if they’re lost, damaged or stolen.
For tradies who rely on their tools to help carry out their daily work, personal tool insurance is particularly important. Without tools insurance cover in place, you could find yourself in serious debt if something happens to your tools.
For an easy tools cover insurance quote, contact the team at All Trades Cover today!
Get a Quote Today!
Get a quote from our friendly team at All Trades Cover today. Your tradie tool insurance (also known as tools cover) will ensure that all your tools are covered for any type of trade.
Are Tools Protected Under Car Insurance?
Do not assume your current car insurance covers your tools, even if they are in a vehicle at the time of theft. Make your life easier by having tools insurance that is specially tailored for tradies and their work tools. This specialist cover is why we are trusted by 1000s of tradies all over Australia.
Why Is Tool Cover Important?
- Tradies carry around thousands of dollars’ worth of equipment every day, and if something happens to it, repairs and replacements have the potential to be very expensive.
- Even more distressing after a theft is discovering you’re uninsured or your existing insurance does not cover the loss. It is a serious predicament that could put tradies out of business.
- Fortunately, having, having tool insurance for tradies means that you’re protected financially, so you can have your tools replaced quickly to allow you to get back to work faster.
- Although larger power tools tend to be the items that tradies think about with tools of the trade cover, even a collection of smaller tools can really add up if they’re stolen. Don’t take the risk!
Choose All Trades Cover
Here at All Trades Cover, we protect 1000s of tradies across 100s of different trade types.
- Depending on the number of tools you have, you can select your sum insured from a minimum of $5,000, and you can claim up to $5,000 per item at claim time.
- We offer accidental damage cover and on-site overnight cover for the theft of tools if there’s evidence of forcible entry.
For more details about our trade tool insurance, or if you require additional cover for your tools, contact All Trades Cover today.
How Much Is Tools Insurance & Is It Worth It?
The cost of tool insurance will depend on many factors, from your risk to the equipment to cover level. Of course, the higher the level of cover, the more costly the insurance premiums become. However, it’s never a good idea to undervalue your tools so you could save a few dollars.
Contact our friendly insurance professionals to gain more information about securing the most suitable cover for your tools.
Top tradies know that having a tool insurance cover is a no-brainer. Whether you’re a tradie, builder, handyman, or an apprentice, you need a no-fuss cover that comes with real benefits:
- Our tool cover here at All Trades Cover applies on tool theft and accidental damage.
- Every trade is different, which is why we tailor our insurance products for you. So, if you use tools for your business, tool insurance is definitely worth it.
- Having the reassurance of knowing your expensive tools are covered under the right insurance policy can help you feel at ease even if you encounter tool damage or theft.
Be safe, not sorry. Protect your tools and equipment with tradie tool insurance or tool cover from All Trades Cover.
What We Offer
Here at All Trades Cover, tools cover is included in our trade insurance package to ensure that all of our tradies are protected. Depending on the amount of tools you have, you can select your sum insured from a minimum of $5,000 and you can claim up to $5,000 per item at claim time. We offer accidental damage cover and on-site overnight cover for the theft of tools if there’s evidence of forcible entry.
For more details about our tools of trade insurance or if you require additional cover for your tools, contact All Trades Cover today.
You Are in Good Company
Trusted by Tradies All Over Australia.
Just want to quickly say that Haylee from the WA office is absolutely amazing! When the VBA stopped us at every turn trying to renew my partner’s licence Haylee went above and beyond with stay back late to countless back and forth emailing until the VBA were satisfied. Props to you Haylee, you don’t get customer service like that anymore!
Other Types Of Insurance Cover
- Motor vehicles, caravans, trailers, motorcycles, watercraft, hovercraft, aircraft or aerial devices or the accessories (whether fitted or otherwise) of any of these. Commercial motor vehicles can be covered under the Commercial Vehicle section.
- Money, glass, jewellery, works of art or guns.
- Mobile phones, photographic equipment, computer equipment unless listed as specified items in the PDS.
- Livestock, animals, birds or fish.
- Standing timber, growing crops and pastures.
- Property Insured in the open air where accidental damage is caused by flood, wind, rainwater or hail, unless such property is designed to function without the protection of walls or roofs.
- Stock, including consumables unless otherwise shown in the PDS.
- Consequential loss of any kind.
- Theft, except in specified circumstances.
- Accidental damage caused by wear & tear, electronic defects etc.
You can claim up to $3,000 (Depending on the number of tools you have, you can select your sum insured from a minimum of $5,000, and you can claim up to $5,000 per item at claim time). We offer accidental damage cover and on-site overnight cover for the theft of tools if there’s evidence of forcible entry. Contact our team at All Trades Cover today.
Tool Insurance offers coverage for accidental loss or damage to your tools or equipment when away from your business premises including when they are at customer’s sites or taken home by your employees. If you are a tradie that reply on your tools then contact All Trades Cover to enquire about Tools Cover.
Our policy covers your portable powered and non-powered hand tools 24 hours per day anywhere in Australia.
Some home insurance policies may cover tools that are for work or commercial use, but many standard home insurance policies do not. Under the Tools Insurance policy your tools are covered anywhere in Australia, however if they are unattended they must be contained in a locked building or locked storage unit.
Our policy will pay the value to replace the item in a condition equal to but not better than its condition when new.