Insurance Advice

Insurance is necessary when you are a business owner. Yes, the law does not legally require you to have the right insurance. However, it would do more harm than good if you skip getting insured, especially when running a business. The problem with insurance, especially business insurance, is that it is an intricate subject matter. It is often multifaceted with different types, requirements, rules, and cover.

As insurance specialists in Western Australia, we advocate for our customers, particularly employers and employees, so they avoid any form of financial stress. Having insurance is helpful, but having the right one can be life-saving, especially during unforeseen events.

Insurance is an essential component in managing risk. You do not need to own a business to understand the risks of being uninsured. For example, if you are an electrician, miner, or construction worker, the last thing you want is to lose your tools, leaving you no choice but to buy new ones. This situation can be alleviated with the help of Tools and Property Insurance.

Our blog contains helpful insurance advice for every trade. Whether you’re looking for a suitable insurance cover or deciding to get specific insurance, you will find the information you need here.

What’s the point of Public Liability Insurance?

Many tradies get public liability insurance because their worksite, or contract requires them to provide a Certificate of Insurance (or confirmation of insurance), but other than just to provide them with the Certificate, is there a point in getting the cover? When something goes wrong on site or in a job, there is generally someone who loses out financially. It’s…

Read more

Saving Money on Insurance – the Do’s and the Don’ts

After the Queensland floods it became very apparent that cutting corners on insurance trying to save a few dollars can be very costly, but with so many policies out there how can you select the right policy and coverage to suit your needs. Insuring your business is important, insuring your cover is adequate is essential. Many businesses and individuals find…

Read more

What is a Certificate of Currency or Certificate of Insurance?

A Certificate of Currency and a Certificate of Insurance are more or less the same thing. One insurer may use one term and another may use the other. A Certificate of Insurance is the document provided by your insurer or insurance broker in order to confirm the details and currency of the insurance policy. This is the document that will…

Read more

Are you Under Insured?

Under insurance is the result of nominating a value for an asset such as your home that is too low to actually replace it in the event that it is lost or damaged. In 2005 the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) estimated that 70% of Australian homes were under-insured. Should the worst happen and an under-insured asset be lost,…

Read more

Get a Free Quote Today!

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]